Copier leasing decisions can sometimes create a real headache for businesses. At Austin Technology Group, we don’t think that your choices should be confined to what the big-box retailers have to offer. There are plenty of reasons to do business with us for your copier needs, rather than the big impersonal companies:
- A maintenance agreement with ATG is month-to-month, with a 30-day-notice cancellation policy. With ATG, you won’t be locked into a year-long maintenance agreement.
- Monthly minimums are adjustable and flexible, according to your copy demand. We can set your monthly minimum at a rate you can afford (and keep you from paying for copies you never made).
- We offer same-day service and loaners if your copier can’t be fixed that day.
- A call to ATG gets you to a human being, rather than a maze of voicemail services.
- Lots of bigger companies “evergreen” their copier leasing, meaning automatic renewal at the end of a year. Some companies want a four-to-six-month notice from customers, stating their intentions; when customers miss or forget this deadline, their lease is evergreened at the end. Not so with ATG; the option is yours at the end of your lease term, and you can upgrade or change your service terms as needed.